By booking an airport transfer with Airport Bus Dandenong, you are deemed to accept the following
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up/departure point. Please do your research.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be at the point at least 15 minutes prior to departure to ensure all route connections.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to allow enough time for their airline check in.
- Airport Bus Dandenong is not a common carrier and reserve the right to change, replace or cancel any service at any time whatsoever.
- All schedules and services may vary subject to operating conditions and passengers should ensure airport arrival times are suitable for their flights.
- All schedules and services are subject to change without notice and Airport Bus Dandenong assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- All personal items are the sole responsibility of the passenger and are carried on board the bus at their own risk.
- Airport Bus Dandenong allows 1 check-in and 1 carry-on luggage for each adult fare and 1 luggage of any size for each child fare. Additional charges will apply to any excess or non-standard
- Airport Bus Dandenong accepts no responsibility for loss and/or damage to baggage or contents thereof whatsoever, whether such loss or damage may be due to alleged negligence or misconduct on the
part of the carrier, its agents or servants or otherwise whosoever.
- Airport Bus Dandenong will not be held responsible for any loss incurred due to Melbourne traffic conditions or from any other form of vehicle breakdown whatsoever.
- Airport bus Dandenong will not be held responsible for any costs incurred whatsoever caused by any action outside its control, including cost incurred due to late flights, Melbourne traffic,
other industrial, civil or public actions.
Airport Bus Dandenong is Australian owned and operated by S & D Brown T/As Airport Bus Dandenong (ABN 98 122 170 324).
Trading Address: 105 Greens Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175